Pages

Monday 12 June 2017

Eeek!

I've had several quotes for moving the inside of my house and the prices are scary! We're almost tempted to hire a van and do it ourselves, however I feel that's a quick route to a big old row, so I'm gathering as many quotes as I can.

Today, I'll be mostly visiting the charity shops and tip to clear out what we really don't need with us.

 Gigi and I did a little pottering in the garden.

Not much walking took place this weekend as we lost our oldest dog, and we all dealt with it in our way, mostly quietly reflecting.

2 comments:

  1. ahhh...i am so sorry to hear that you lost your dog....i hope you are all well.

    sending love. your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
  2. My commiserations, it cost me an arm and a leg to move from Lincolnshire to Wales, and that was after a few car boot sales and umpteen visits to the charity shops. I didn't once consider doing it myself, I did that on the previous move and a couple of times it was borderline as to whether it would be murder or divorce.

    ReplyDelete