Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

A bit quiet.

It's been a bit quiet here lately while we try very hard not to be overwhelmed with the tasks at hand. Clearing out can be so stressful! I hope I've found a solution, I'm only focusing on what I really want with me!
The heat this week has been incredible, with temperatures reaching 30C on Wednesday. Poor Manchee has not coped at all well with it, so I bought him a cooling mat. After a while he got used to it and it helped so much. I was really starting to worry about him.
Yesterday we were due to have a storm, but it just didn't show and I was really disappointed. I felt the need to clear the air and was looking forward to walking in the rain. We did manage a visit to the river though :D

Today I'm visiting my Reiki master and sharing some of my things that won't be coming with us on the move. Last week I gave her my cowboy boots and it was fun to see her happy dancing! Who knew a pair of boots could have such power?
I have time for one more cuppa and then I'll dig up some raspberry plants to take with me.

Have a good day all.x

4 comments:

  1. You never know what your give-aways mean to others, I'm glad your boots produced such joy!! :)

    You know, when I moved from Montreal to Prince Edward Island, (1200 km), I had a little Hyundai and the only stuff I brought with me was what fit in the car. Me and my (then) 2 pugs. Mind you, I had much less care for anything material, I figured it would be cheaper to just replace things once I got there. Now though, lots of my things have sentimental value...Alex and I have talked about it and we have no idea how we'll move our stuff when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really only taking what I can't live without, but clearing out is difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad for Manchee's sake it is cooler now. (I'm happier too). I hope that the Reiki visit helped cleanse you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really likes your blog and You have shared the whole concept really well. and Very beautifully soulful read! thanks for sharing.
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete