Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Cathedral quiet.

Monday, I took the dog for another walk in the woods near our house. Sometimes we go there too often and I forget to stop and enjoy the feel of the trees breathing.
 We reached a point where the trees towered above us, stately and silent. The feeling of stillness, of waiting and reverence was like no church ever built. Here is where I find my God, my Gaia, where the Earth touches the sky. I remembered to stop, be still and just be present in the moment. I didn't take pictures of the trees, knowing that my camera couldn't do justice to the feeling of the moment.

The dog found good things to sniff while I photographed the foxgloves.

 I found some wild raspberries and ate a few for second breakfast. They were very good too :D


2 comments:

  1. I know exactly that feeling Yarrow. My heaven is in the woods or by a quiet lake. It's hard to describe or capture that feeling but I enjoy it as often as I can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really likes your blog and You have shared the whole concept really well. and Very beautifully soulful read! thanks for sharing.
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete