Pages

Monday 21 October 2019

My kind of Samhain.

Lots of blog friends have been posting some pretty scary pictures! This is about my limit :D

 I absolutely loved Corpse Bride, even though I really didn't want to watch it, my children, quite young at the time, insisted and I'm so glad they did.

When I was in England, I bought the new version of IT as my daughter said it was so good. I hate Clowns! Seriously hate them. I had nightmares even without seeing the movie. I tried to return it, but Moomin was adamant that I would enjoy it. It's still in the wrapper, in the car!

I love this image and at one point I did manage to track down the artist. However, I've since lost the name, but I'll try and find it again.
I adore this season and how so many people celebrate. I'm looking forward to browsing other blogs and seeing what you all get up to.

Today I bought a real ale brewing kit, that's what I'll be getting up to soon :D

5 comments:

  1. NO! Absolutely not! I love Steven King But I refuse to watch IT or even the second one. Nope! Not even going to look at it. That picture is so charming. Having tea with owls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way,dear. Wednesday is Wet Cat Wednesday - Halloween Edition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read the book "IT" by Steven King and I saw the first TV movie. Much of his scariness is lost in the movie making process though. Maybe it's not as bad as you think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, I think that's probably the only Stephen King book I haven't read. The first film was enough. It's more my imagination than the actual film!!!

    ReplyDelete