Pages

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Shhhh......

I don't want to tempt fate, but my lovely herbs are sleeping peacefully under their little cloches and so far have avoided any frost damage. Mind you, we've only had a few really cold mornings, but this is still better than I had hoped for. I don't normally have the luxury of fresh herbs this late in the year!
It's just so wonderful going into the garden and having a few of my home grown plants to spice up lunches or dinners. I even have a little mint still hanging in there! The middle blue pot is dill, which I've never managed to grow in the warmer months, so that's an extra special plant :D
Last night I treated myself to a little catch up on Prime! Thank goodness Claire and Jamie are back in Scotland and we can get back drooling over those lovely shawls. Piper clearly didn't want to have her photo taken, and frankly, I thought she was a little rude!
Finn, on the other hand is always good for a picture, he's a bit of a camera tart, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment