Pages

Tuesday 27 July 2021

Thank you.

 Thank you to everyone for the lovely welcome back. I'm so looking forward to getting back into blogging again and reading about everyone's adventures since my break. 

At the moment I have another French student staying with me, so my time is dictated by the activities I must do to help them with their English. Most of the students want to play with the horses or do crafts which is good for me as I still get to do a little of my work. Yesterday we tried weaving with nettles. It was great fun but hard on my arthritic knuckles!!! I'll definitely do more, but maybe try spinning instead of using the twist method.


I'll be back with more news and hopefully some pictures, I hope I can navigate the new blogger layout better than last time :D


Have a lovely day all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment