Pages

Thursday 13 June 2019

Bread and pizza

I love my new kitchen and baking here is just such a happy event. I don't cook every day because my lovely T likes to do most of the cooking. I tend to mostly do the baking.


 My shelves are groaning under the weight of Spices, jars of flour, surgar and lentils and of course many eggs :D
With all those eggs, I've become very adept at making quiche or flans depending on the filling.
 Bread is always on the go and I have another seeded loaf proving as I type.

A couple of times a month, Friday is pizza night, my favourite. On the left is T's rather sensible pizza while on the right we have my zen pizza (one with everything)!!!
 They were truly delicious and the point of making such big pizzas is that Saturday's lunch, or sometimes breakfast is left overs :D
I'm slowly starting to get my blog mojo back, so thank you everyone for dropping by, leaving a comment and writing such inspirational blogs <3

12 comments:

  1. Your breads and pizzas look amazing. I'm sure it's fun to bake in your new kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pantry. It's so country like. Pizza is always about Zen. I love mine like that too. And pizza was made for being leftover for breakfast and lunch the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that kitchen looks perfect and your food photos are making me so hungry 😋 I like pizza for breakfast sometimes😉yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bread looks very professional! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your kitchen shelf!!! Very nice! And that bread....AND THOSE PIZZAS....you know my LOVE for pizza!!! :) Isn't pizza night the best? :) I'm so glad you're getting your mojo back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bread looks so delicious I could eat it off the page.. we rarely have home made bread or pizzas as I am desperate to lose weight for a wedding in August but after it I am having white bread with butter thickly spread with a very large chunk of cheese and homemade apple chutney!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sounds delicious Chris. I try not to eat too much bread but just lately I've been craving it!

      Delete
  8. Thank you for your comments friends, some of my replies have vanished, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete