Pages

Sunday 9 June 2019

A new start.

Oh May was a horrible month. I'm sure there were a few good days, but everything was overshadowed by the sudden death of our dear little Springer Walley. I can't say too much as I've cried so much and I don't want to start again.
We think he had a heart defect as he just died on a Sunday afternoon. He was only 6. We've been utterly heartbroken.


Somewhere during the month I launched my soap business at my first fair. I did ok and it was a big learning curve.

I have another booked for next week and hopefully I'll get more orders as I would prefer not to be setting this lot up every week. The stall was ok, but the gazeebo was a bugger, especially if I have to do that alone, eek!

That's all I have to say now, but I hope I can get back to blogging soon and back to whatever passes for normal in my weird little world <3

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering what you were up to. Hope you have better luck with this next booking. So sorry to hear about Walley. The best thing to do when you lose a beloved dog is to get another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad for you...my gosh, losing an animal for me is worse that losing a human...I'm sending you love and hugs. xxx Your friends will be right here when you feel you can get back to blogging. Wishing you well. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my,,, we lost our Springer one hot summer day 10 years ago and it still hurts, Waller was so handsome and too young to die, my condolences, your goods look lovely all set up for Sale! I can see how that’s hard to set up and take down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you so much dear friends <3

    ReplyDelete