Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2016

I should be in the garden!

It's just too hot to be outside for very long! Now don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the heat at all, even if it is a little on the uncomfortable side! This is the kind of weather that suits Fibromyalgia, I'm definitely worse when it's damp and cold! In fact, I'm feeling the healthiest I have in quite a while. The walking is definitely helping and on days like today, I just want to get my knitting or weaving out.

This book is a constant source of inspiration and only cost a couple of £'s in a charity sale!

 The colours are amazing and I just love to browse and dream.
 This is my favourite picture, so restful.
 A very long time ago I started weaving this little scarf with my homespun wool. I got a little fed up with it because, as you can see, it's a child's loom that I was practising with. However, after thinking on the problem for some months, I think I have an idea of how to make it work better. It's worth a go at least :D
I may also have a go at making my own larger loom. I have so much wool spun, but I'm such a slow knitter that it takes away half the fun of making things!  I'm also going to dig out the peg loom and play with that :D

No comments:

Post a Comment