Pages

Thursday 18 January 2024

Thank you. x

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments💗 

For some reason, I'm not able to sign in properly to comment, not even on my own posts! I suspect it's something to do with my Google and Youtube profiles as I might have another account. I'll get to the root of it eventually.


I think that I've found a few helpful people in my area that are making daily life a little easier. I've been referred to a retired mechanic who can service and hopefully fix my strimmer and lawn mower and next week I'll be talking to someone about the various holes in my roof. So it's all positive moving forward. I've found a handyman that's repaired the leaks to the little cottage that I'll re-open as a gite this year, so fingers crossed that the finances will start to improve. I've also been working hard at my wool and jewellery business and I'm hoping that'll pay off this year.

 

Thank you again for your support, I've really missed you all. I'll be dropping by to leave comments, but they may be anonymous for the time being. Lots of love to you all 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment