Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2022

Grateful

 Thank you dear friends for taking the time to message me. I was worried that my last post might be a bit of a buzz-kill, lol!

Not to be one to dwell on the negatives, I've been pulling myself up by my bootstraps! I have so much to be thankful for even if things didn't go quite as planned.

My mysterious illness of the last 4 weeks as gone just as suddenly as it came, so I'm putting it down to stress. My blood tests were inconclusive but I'll still check in with the doctor to be sure.

I have so many reasons to be grateful though <3


My daughter drew this little sketch of me with my kitten Jasper <3


My daughter, aka, the Moomin with Eclipse <3

A beautiful mobius scarf in all the colours of the chakras, made for me by my very dear friend who has literally held me up in the last few months <3

My funny but naughty sheep, they're not supposed to be here!


Or here, haha :D

The bigger black cat in the picture above is Jasper, all stretched out and ready to grab someone! He's just over 6months and longer and taller than Gigi, the other black cat. She's just a round dumpling, haha!

So this is a typical view of the farm, animals running amok while I try to pretend there's a kind of order to things. I did manage to sow 100 sweetcorn seeds and all of my peppers, tomatoes and aubergines have grown, so at least I have food to look forward to.


Hugs to you all.xx

4 comments:

  1. Blog friends are as dear and as steady as other friends, I have found---and I've had the good fortune to meet a few in person in my travels. I loved this post, and am so glad you feel better. Your photo of the sheep on the steps is just beautiful. We never ventured into sheep, but had goats for about 5 years. I loved them, but boy they were the devil to keep in their fence. Amazed that you can already plant tomatoes and such. Mine are still little seedlings, needing to be repotted and out to our small greenhouses. All in good time, all in good time, I tell myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had the pleasure of meeting a few of my blogger friends in the real world and what lovely people and enduring friends they became <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Your daugher is talented just like her mother! x

    ReplyDelete