Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2019

Returning.

I hope I can find my way back to blogging as I've suddenly begun to miss putting my thoughts into stories and snippets of my day.
I've been so busy looking after the animals and getting the house together on top of starting my new business that I've literally fallen into bed each night too exhausted to even think about getting up early to blog.  I prefer to blog in the mornings when my brain is still fresh and untroubled by the rest of the world.  However, living here, it's possible to avoid the world outside for good long stretches of time. It's very healing.

So, if it's at all possible, I will be writing a proper blog post with pictures and updates on the animals and all that we've been doing.  The ground floor of the house is almost finished, so there will be lots of lovely pictures to share and an update on where the 'no poo' and other hair stories has led me :D

Soon, dear friends.x

No comments:

Post a Comment