Pages

Monday 5 November 2018

A rare moment!

I'm having a sit down after my breakfast this morning as I stupidly took an extra dose of painkillers last night and I feel sick and dizzy today! I always take my tablets before bed so that I can sleep off the nasty side effects, but taking extra doesn't give me the time I need to get my head straight. I hurt my finger a couple of days ago, hence the extra tablets!

Today another wall will be coming down in the house, so we will then be completely open plan downstairs. Monday is my major housework day, so I've no plans to get to the studio but when I do, I'll be weaving as my finger is no good for fine detail work.

This is what I was making before squashing my finger.
 There was some comotion outside and I grabbed my phone in time to capture this terrifying sight!
 Ta daa, it's Dexter :D  He came to tell me he was hungry and where was his dinner!
 I fed the cats and came back later to find!!! Gigi, not only sitting on my work but clearly she couldn't care less :D
What would I do without my constant distractions <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yarrow! :) Your ornament is very cute!! So sorry about your finger :( Don't you hate it when your body slows you down???

    ReplyDelete