Pages

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Two days wasted.

Yesterday and today, tucked up in bed with a throat infection that set of a full on fibro flare! I just haven't known what to do with myself. The only medication strong enough to help my throat simply wipes me out, so I've been laying here snoozing and reading blogs. I can't read for long though as my eyes are just too heavy. I have quite a few legal documents to go through and they can just wait until another day!!!
Lets hope tomorrow is a better day. Manchee hopes so too as he's not had a proper walk since Saturday!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Yarrow! I hope you get better soon! Does any type of cold/flu/infection always aggravate the fibromyalgia? I can't even take the advice I'm about to give, but REST and get yourself better!!! I'm too antsy when I have to be bed-bound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing exactly what you should be doing - the only thing that helps is rest and more rest. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dear friends for your kind words.x

    ReplyDelete