Pages

Monday 6 March 2017

Lots of wild women.

I couldn't be bothered to go to the Dashboard to call up my blog, so I googled it. Well! There are an awful lot of wild women out there!!!  I had no idea when I set up this new blog how popular the idea was of women re-wilding and being at home in nature. Bringing nature into our homes isn't a new idea, and neither is going out and communicating with the wild woods and plants, it would seem. I'm not sure why I thought it was. It's something that I thought had gone way out of fashion, but whatever my views, it's clearly a mindset that is strong, healthy and thriving!

I found this little fox skull on on of my walks, and I regret not bringing it back with me, but my companion was a little freaked out at the thought of me putting it in my pocket! I don't know why skulls fascinate me as much as they do!
 My three boys aren't exactly wild, but they do bring a lot of happiness to our family (and debt and stress, but hey, they're cute!)
I'm starting to build my walks up, a little at a time and the bright weather certainly helps, not that we've had a whole lot of it, but when the rain eases and the sun creeps out, it does the spirit good :D

5 comments:

  1. My walk with Ben this afternoon was in bright sun and made us both feel good, he literally bounces along when in sun shine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling, Pam :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skull, you should go back and collect it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a wild woman walker at heart. I can't live anywhere unless I have access to the woods and I'm out there every day with the dogs weather permitting! It's harder in the winter because of all the snow, but once spring arrives, I'm hugging trees, taking pictures, listening to the bird songs and just adoring nature! That skull is nice, I don't think I would have brought it home because the dogs would fight over it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you've paid me a visit Rain and it's good to hear from another wild woman :D I may yet go and get the skull ;)

    ReplyDelete