Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2019

Glad to be home.

I was so happy to get home to my lovely animals. I'd missed the ponies sooo much and spent a wonderful day in the sun brushing and fussing them. During the winter, Maggie wears her mane in a long plait to stop it turning to dreadlocks. Brushed out it reaches her shoulder <3
Jerry is looking amazing as well considering that we nearly lost him the first winter due to the stress of the move, the awful weather and the others all stealing his food. Unfortunately Saturday night he went down with a terrible colic, but against all the odds, he pulled through and is now back to his normal cheeky self!
This is what happens when you decide to do some drawing in the house instead of the studio!!!
I was playing with ideas for my business logo but got bored and drew a stag! I am so out of practice!!!
I'll have more to say tomorrow, hopefully. I've overdone it this week and am in bed working on my business plans. I'm so tired that I just want to sleep! The cats think that's a great plan ;)

2 comments:

  1. Ponies are looking good. That is a beautiful drawing even if you say you are out of practice. I like it. Rest up, I know how you feel, darlin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to note that other people's cats sit on the table! [Looks like you are getting that nasty spammmer comment--I see all my comments before they are shown on the post, so get to report the spam.]

    ReplyDelete