Pages

Friday 20 October 2017

Share and pass it on.

This is a little idea that just popped into my head, it happens sometimes.

I'm going to share some of my favourite blogs and then ask that the owners of those blogs pass it on.
So it goes like this, I share the blogs and write why I like them, then the blog owners (if they wish) share a link to my blog and choose some of their own blog friends to nominate. Have I explained that right?

It's just a way to expand our blog friends and is totally optional.

So, my first blog friend is BB and Codlins and Cream.  BB and I have been friends online and in real life for over 10years. Her blog is about her wonderful and varied life in Wales, making lace, quilting and sharing some wonderful recipes.

Next is Kim at Thread Tales. I think we've known each other online for nearly 10 years too! Kim is an extremely talented quilter and has the most beautiful Ginger cat helpers.

Up next is 5 Acres and a Dream. I love this blog, it's so full of interesting stories and recipes. I've not been following for long, but I recommend a visit.

Pioneer Woman is another homesteading blog, filled with lovely recipes and ideas for living sustainably.

Being self sufficient in Wales is the blog of Dawn. A friend of BB's and someone who I am glad to know online. She's full of inspiration and works so very hard at everything (I mean everything!).

I was going to stop at 5, but I just have to share A New life in Wales as it's just a great blog with knitting, cooking, crafting and everything you want to read when you need some down time.

Ok, so these are only a few of my nominated blogs, all of the ones in my sidebar I love to visit and I haven't even started on my arty friends blogs! Maybe another day. So please don't feel  left out, these are just the blogs I'm sharing today, maybe I'll do more soon. Can you tell I've missed having the internet???

Oh dear, I knew this post might have a drawback! How can you nominate a few when you love reading so many blogs???

I have to add Rains Garden, not as an afterthought, but because Rain has become a dear friend in so short a time. Her blog is mouthwatering and fun :D




4 comments:

  1. That's very sweet Yarrow :)) AND that's my problem, I have over 70 blogs that I regularly read...it's not easy to pick the favourites lol! All of those blogs you've mentioned are wonderful and I follow all but one, I will check out Codlins and Cream. Thanks for the reference!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike, I read all of these except Thread Tales and I am off to visit now. I do chop and change every now and then as i spot new blogs that interest me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I have added a few of my own.... ten years? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lovely friends for commenting.x

    ReplyDelete