Pages

Thursday 16 February 2017

Still here!

Wow, it's been ages since my last post and nothing much has happened. I've had a half hearted attempt at clearing out clutter and a disastrous visit to Ebay where I'm sure my postage costs wiped out any possible profits!!! Never mind, I'll try for a garage sale when the weather improves.

I had a hospital visit yesterday and it was every bit as horrible as I was expecting, apart from the nice young man who took my blood. There's always a silver lining ;)

I love this picture of Fae and Bambam, it just makes me smile. Bambam didn't keep here head there for long, it was just too undignified!!!
Last Monday, poor Manchee was kicked in the face by Bo, our baby Eriskay (I say baby, but he'll be 5 this year and should be ridden really!) It was a horrible accident and one that unfolded in slow motion, but all at once, if that makes sense? I could see it coming, but just couldn't get there in time.  I'm happy to report that Manchee is now doing very well, but his face was very swollen and he's still in a bit of pain with his jaw. He was lucky not to lose his eye!
Needless to say, I'm keeping him and the ponies far apart because I know that my silly Lurcher will not have learned his lesson and will probably always snap at the ponies heels!!!

On a good note, I'm learning to knit socks. So far it's coming together and I've not fudged it too much. When I've managed a few more rows, I'll post some pictures :D

1 comment:

  1. I too have been away from my blog, though I plan to do a post tonight or tomorrow. Life sometimes gets in the way. Hope you are feeling much better, and the kitties are so cute!

    ReplyDelete