Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2020

Silence.

I've been living with silence for some time and enjoying the peace of writing in my journal for myself. I want to blog again and I want to read blogs, but I'm finding a huge lack of will to put my words 'out there'!

Facebook has become such a toxic place full of criticism and forceful opinions. I was recently told that I was very negative, based on a couple of Brexit posts I shared. The person hadn't taken the time to read any of my other posts and it basically shut me down!

I feel that the way forward now is to change this blog name and re-shape my writing, with it being more for me and how I really want to express myself. To do this, I need a new blog name and a new beginning.

Re-naming my blog will mean that I won't be accessable to you all on the old link, I think! So, if you want to stay in touch, message me and I'll give you the new link. I don't want to start yet another new blog as this one holds a lot of history about how I came to be in France, starting my life over. However, I really do want to leave certain things and people behind, so if I move on at all, it will be in a new place :D

6 comments:

  1. Please, yes, I would love to continue to read your blog new or old. But you know, you can close this blog to everyone except those that you what to let read it. You don't really have to start another blog. It's very simple and you can ask Blogger to help you. I actually have a secret blog that I use just to journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yarrow...it's so good to hear something from you...though sad to think we may loose your lovely blog. Please message me your up to date details when you decide where you're going to write. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you write. Hope that I will be able to follow your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please let me know when you start a new blog Yarrow! I'd love to continue following you. GET OFF FACEBOOK!!! :) I don't bother with that because of the same reasons you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes , let me know where you are .

    ReplyDelete