Pages

Monday 24 July 2017

Rabies!

All the cats have now had their rabies vaccines, been weighed and given a clear bill of health, but here's the kicker! Do you remember a few weeks ago when I was so worried about Finn's weight? Well, he's the heaviest of them all! Gigi is next heaviest, which is funny as she's almost the smallest (Bambam and Cotton weigh the same, which is tiny).  The dog was the worst for his shots and cried like a girl as he hid behind my legs! Tomorrow it's the turn of BF's dogs, sheesh!

The house drama continues and I can't even talk about it!

Today I packed up the large wool cupboard.  The balls are arranged by colour. Box one is white, blue, purple and pink. Box two, reds, browns, golds and all the rest! You would think that seeing all this wool would give me a sense of perspective, but no! I was thinking about how many lovely wools I should double up on, just in case! I must stay away from the wool shop!

I lost myself tonight in The Handmaid's Tale and Poldark. The first was quite moving and the second a bit too political. Both needed women to give the men a good kicking in the tenders!!!

Tomorrow, I have lots of forms to fill in. They say that moving house is as stressful as divorce. I would argue that case but I'm not sure in which direction! Both induce insanity!!!

5 comments:

  1. Don't panic and keep your spirit up! Think when you eventually move into your new place all those animals will need calming as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the insanity begin! ;) Your box of wool looks so pretty! What an ordeal though, having to get all the pets checked and vaccinated...we've never vaccinated ours. Is that something you need to do before going to France?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rain, it is, if we ever want to come back to the Uk. Not very likely, but I'll go nowhere without my babies!

    Thank you Thelma, I'm trying.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really likes your blog and You have shared the whole concept really well. and Very beautifully soulful read! thanks for sharing.

    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad everything is finally falling into place. You are very organized with your colour-coded wool . . . Note to self (!)

    I loved seeing the photos of the garden at your new home. I just know you will be so happy there.

    ReplyDelete